Monday, June 14, 2010

Twitter

Ahh, two weeks left!
And I need to take care of my personal hygiene, exercise, mental and physical health, and quest not to get distracted by online things such as bloggooh look a flower
I'M HURRYING ALREADY
And my posts resemble Twitter more often nowadays.
BUT DO NOT WANT
...I need help.

[Edit: Oh yeah, I'm listening to a remix of the Tetris Theme. For that I regret nothing.
Additionally, I found it was better to listen to Requiem for a Dream, because the music is so epic it spurs you to do something. Once you get past the stage of simply listening in awe.]

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.