Sunday, December 30, 2012

Interim

A lot of interesting things have happened in the space between posts. I shall attempt to summarise them because I can.

1. I have seen someone hyperventilate over chocolate. Just at the mere mention / picture of chocolate. It is an amazing, wonderful, entertaining sight to behold.

2. Realised I have forgotten half of what was taught to me in Philosophy, and have accordingly made plans.

3. Resolve to cut my spending.

4. Saw Seven recently. She seems to be doing well. Realised I haven't seen her for almost two years. Eight for even longer.

5. Trying to register myself to be a public nuisance is expensive, guys, what the - ?

6. My manly friend's sisters have revealed to me that he is actually a huge fan of K-pop. Nothing wrong in and of itself, but it's just sort of internally funny.

I suppose I've found something even worse than Twitter-like blogposts. LIST-LIKE BLOGPOSTS!

LIST-LIKE BLOGPOSTS.
The worst things since sliced bread!
brought to you by shatteredviews.blogspot.com

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.