It is now 1.14 and I'm sitting here
listening to cats yowl from four floors down.
The way you keep positive
It sounds like a baby going through a crying fit and being forcefed milk at the same time.
I half expect to hear choking sounds any time.
Admirable
Some things are just out of one's control hm.
But you're right. You're right.
We should figure a way out of the mess instead of whining about how we/others got us in there in the first place.
FRAGMENTED BLOGPOST WHOO
Thoughts that I want to say but can't
I don't know if I sound coherent and to be honest at this point of time I can't really care.
'cause that would be awkward...
Wishing for lighter times
I sometimes wish it, inwardly.
When we'd joke about burgers
But perhaps
And gravity
Should we even be wishing for things to "go back to the way they were"?
And bad puns
I don't know, it just sounds very escapist and past-dwelling
And laugh
...and yet so right.
And laugh and laugh and laugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment