Thursday, September 23, 2010

Battle

Fish man, Photoshop just died.
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

---

Anyway, to reconfirm my interest in noir remixes of the good oldies like Pokémon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded





I doubt it's going to be a real movie. But for fan-made trailers this is pretty good. Pikachu looks anorexic and thoroughly beaten up, and the 3D effects are pretty nice.


SO YES DARION THIS WILL BE SOMETHING TO DISTRACT YOU POOR SODS FROM EOYS.
*hug*
---

I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
I'm a birdplane
Birdplane

A part of me is a bird
Another part is a plane
See my feathers, hear my engine
My beak, my hydraulic suspensions
Birdplane

- "Birdplane" by Axis of Awesome
...which, incidentally, is another thing you should check out on YT.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.