Sunday, June 03, 2012

Computer

Finally being able to play TF2 on a computer at home means/taught me a couple of things:

Inprimus, my TF2-withdrawal symptops can be more easily curbed - but they've been on a decline since five months ago, only occasionally flaring up. Still this does not exempt me completely, because of:

Secundus, the importance of human communication and actually keeping in touch with people;

Tertius, that I have relearnt/rediscovered my fondness for ostentatious Latin-esque phrases where it might be mildly awkward, and (along with recent events) reawakened my pedantic choosiness about ending every clause in such a list/resolution with a semicolon, or indeed any other form of punctuation other than a fullstop, while trying but not-really-trying-tonight-because-of-fatigue and also because of awkward-laziness-to-correct-my-own-typing to keep grammatical rules intact throughout a particular piece of work;

Quartus, that I can sleep at five in the morning;

Quintus, that, try as I might, I still find it very hard to wake up early in the morning and thus "waste" away a good deal of my next-morning sleeping;

Sextus, that my newfound hyphenation-obsession unfortunately remains resolutely sticking on to me for the time being (I'll show that bugger, in time, maybe);

Septus, that aside from TF2 (see where the topic has gone to now?), I feel much better this week, and realise how weird a mood I was in the last;

Octus; to devise an ingenious plan to ensure I wake up early today morning.

---


1. e4 c6
2. Nf3 d5
3. d3


Today's chess move is brought to you by the Acrostic Poem

Inprimus we knew of
Death in the certain future;
Unclear thinking, just following orders
No-one - with a capital En - yes -
No-one knows how when who
Or what came up; paper.
Hushed whispers spreading
On the ground, on your ears, just
Waiting to be unleashed not
Towards enemies but
Ourselves; asking why
Play this bloody childish
Lovers' quarrel, dragging
Armies of innocents for
Yesterday's reasons
Cooled and reheated
Hear now, orders are
Echoed, and the one
Soldier takes one
Step

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.