Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Word-form

Personally I preferred the first one better.
In order to make sure this does NOT ruin poems for you imagine a seven-year-old kid reading/writing this.

---

Four-and-ten line word-form hundred-and-three-ten
With apologies to Shakespeare
The girl I love has eyes that are not bright.
Her lips are not as red as other things.
Her colour is not light like cold-rain white.
Her hair is like a not-pretty black something.
I see some pretty red and white rose
But no such pretty colour in her face
With her breath so close to me, I suppose
I rather have sweet water in its place
Her voice is fine, really, I like her sound,
But good-sound will sound much better, I thought.
She is not the most pretty girl around.,
She does not look as pretty as a god.
   But still I think that my dear is not common.
   I think she is the most beautiful woman.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.