12 August 2013
I'm standing around in an open air carpark with various people I vaguely know. It's like [Bell]'s HDB block: an U-shaped block. Three of us wander over to a stairwell, we sit down and talk. One of them is supposed to be [R] from the [Initiative, Cycle 2], but doesn't look like him. I remember he's Korean-American, and he starts talking very loudly and proudly about random things. I get up, slightly distressed, walk away from them a little.
A car pulls up, and WO [R], from KC3, comes out, accompanied by someone. We recognise him and say hello. He says he is retiring from the army, and invites us to his flat. He goes up first, a few of us later accept and go up. We are standing outside his gate: there is a low tabletop running through the flat, at which a few people are sitting, like they are at a bar.
What's the elephant in the room?
The person next to me draws my attention to the elephants behind the counter. There are about 4 small elephants, slowly moving and walking about. I had noticed then but it hadn't registered until I was told.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment