16 August 2013
I had a dream this morning. But I forgot it.
---
24 August 2013
I'm going for a race. Everyone is wearing red singlets (there are the 2XU singlets and others) but me; I feel vaguely left out. Then I see someone else with a white singlet too, and I feel better.
---
I'm in a school. It's a one story, small, sad compound, with an entrance into a small carpark, a one story building with about 2 classrooms and a field in the opposite side. I have had some history here at the school. I remember the class nerd, the class jock and the weird guy who may or may not have been a student.
There is a jump; I'm physically back in the school, but I'm not a student. There's a big football match going to go on in the field. It's getting dark, and there are big and small blocks of wood scattered in the carpark. I'm lighting them on fire, leaving them to burn at intersections of roads in the car park, by setting fire to smaller bits of wood and placing them on the logs but I'm failing to keep them alight.
I switch strategies and set fire to the four opposite vertices. It works marginally better, but not by much.
The way things work is that
There's a jump and it's significantly brighter, say afternoon turning into evening. There is a random person I recognise as an old classmate at this school, watching something on his phone. The headmaster is somewhere around. There's the weird guy who is somehow at the head of a classroom and is speaking loudly and incoherently. The class jock and nerd, graduated from college, come through the gate in quick succession, nerd first.
I write down the dreams immediately
Suddenly there's this distraught lady at the gate, not going past the car barriers but standing there and shouting, sobbing. It's clear she's talking about that weird guy but I can't tell what. She mentions "Jeremy" in passing, and everyone visibly freaks out. A car in the carpark reacts, an inflatable grotesque representation of a person self-inflating and expanding beyond what looks comfortable. A low voice issues from the car.
after waking
The weird guy's odd lecture, audible all this while, becomes increasingly distraught in tone. Everyone else is freaking out and doesn't know what to do. The lady is still sobbing and talking. There are no students; I have never seen any present students here.
I'm reading this months later at 4am
The scene shifts, I am cleaning this apparently abandoned shower room. There's this guy who I follow. I can't see his face but don't bother to. We're not overly friendly to each other but cordial enough to be temporary workers strung together on a job no one wants. We clean for a bit by splashing water on random surfaces, including the floor.
And it kinda freaks me out
We split up after a short while. There is a ledge, about a meter on each edge, set into a wall in a room. I try splashing water into it but the water just runs off of it, despite having no significant incline. The ledge remains inexplicably dry to the sight. I don't know/where the water comes from, but I don't know I don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment