27 September 2013
I dream I've ordered a copy of the Dresden Codak pictures as a present for B[ ]t. When it arrives, however, it is not a poster like I expected, but a set of files instead. I check the receipt or invoice sent to them, and discover that that is indeed what I've ordered.
---
29 September 2013
I am walking with a group of classmates, among them including Cle and B. H.. It's dark, somewhere in the City, so there's some environmental lights. A security guard calls to us in English, then in French. As we walk past a set of automatic doors, I call back in halting French. There is laughter, I'm not sure with me or at me, but I don't really think about it.
---
By the way, the Dresden Codak poster I mentioned can be found here. Funny.
http://dresdencodak.com/2009/05/11/42-essential-3rd-act-twists/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment