The ideal procrastinator procrastinates like there's no tomorrow.
...and also come up with pithy one-liner maxims.
---
Even in my dreams I don't get enogh sleep.
Dreamt that I stayed up practically the whole night during a camp just to search for my sandals, and when I founde them, the dream somehow merged to the retelling of Rumpelstiltskin in Disney-movie-style, complete with Twister-reference at the end, where the stereotypical Disney prince and princess drive a truck full of glowing stuff into a hurricane.
The end was that the villian came up to them and heartily offered them a, I quote, "nice hot cup of Louis XIV coffee".
And then I woke up and realised that I was only supposed to sleep for 20mins, and had slept for hours instead.
---
On the plus side, if Disney can pay me for this, I'll be set.
Yoohoo! Disney scriptwriters! Put awesome real life references in your movie like this!
You know your subconscious is screwed up when you start dreaming in Disney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment