according to stho: philosophy is "just a word", an answer which was shot down and deemed purely to gain attention only.
is the philosophy that philosophy is just a dead word a wrong philosophy?
just questions, so don't sue. ^^
intrigued by "Ringing the Bells" brought up by laurang.
the long black metal hands of the clock move onwards still.--
My Nice Comfortable Room
I am the only sane one.
I am the only sane one in my room.
I am the only sane one in this building.
I am the only sane one in this world.
I delight in being the only sane one.
I think about what people would think if they knew they were insane.
I see insane people all around me.
I am the only sane one.
I sit cross legged in the middle of my comfortable room.
I feel the soft surface of my room walls.
i stand and stare across my room.
i am the only sane one.
i feel sorry for the poor insane people.
they are poor insane people.
like the poor insane person in white
who came in and chatted with me in my nice comfortable room
i can't help but feel sorry for them
they are just poor insane people who dress in white and come in and out of my nice comfortable room
while i sit and rest in my nice comfortable square room
thus i am the only sane one
No comments:
Post a Comment