Whoo~ VGCats updated!
With new character design!
... which is more than I can say for the new character art for xkcd...
...but hey that was awesome.
Everytime I think I draw something vaguely close to the original, he just goes and one-ups it.
It's irritating, but awesome to look at.
---
First legitimate excuse to write "f***" in an exam script.
Funny enough no?
I wondered what the markers' reactions would be when they found all of us swearing at them through our answers.
And then I realised that they started it. (Twice! In the question paper! They deserved it, ha.)
Later found out that most people just used it once.
Too much would be kinda obvious (that you're doing it just for the kicks).
Still, that's one paper I want to get back ASAP.
---
Okay, take it from me.
Sitting in front of air conditioning unit? Nice.
Sitting in front of air conditioning unit for two and a half hours? Not so nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment