Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lover

After a rather short (and terse) couple of posts, I guess I should say something a little longer.


First off, the spam that's been apearing on my tagboard is not in fact a well-coordinated cyberterrorist act. It's been a little experimentation between Tracy and PEDOBEAR to find out just how much power the Backspace and Enter keys wield on my keyboard, and also to test the anti-spam and vulgarity filter.


The answer: pretty powerful, although not as much as on PEDOBEAR's, and the anti-spam filter shuts out the entire IP address after a set amount of quick posts. Tadah.


It has been in fact a poorly-coordinated cyberrandomness act. Whoo~ move on, people haha.


---


Ever had a situation when you're doing something really, really tedious (or simply plain hard) and proudly finish it off, wipe the sweat from your forehead with the back of your hand, and then realise that actually you've done something wrong?


Like, say, somewhere at the start, so the rest of the process screwed up?



Yeah.



The feeling sucks.

Somehow a few people have been getting that lately (myself included). I guess it's testament to the amount of really, really tedious (or simply plain hard) work that we have to do now. Ah *shrugs*


But it's kay, move on...
It's therefore important not to blog on instinct - the post would have been very different had I managed to string together a more-or-less coherent post.


Twitter causes more angst and regret because of instantaneous messaging! Someone should go do research on it...


---


Have got "Billie Jean" stuck in my head for a while now. Ah well.
Another piano piece I may try to learn, right after the Halo theme.

On the other hand, the cake is a lie.
I hope to draw and edit as well as this.




From VGCats / sharkrobot.com

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.