Have been watching Zero Punctuation for some time now.
The stuff's kind of addicting, sort of like an online rusty scapel to the head for masochists wearing virtual reality get-up, because Zero Punctuation kind of does nothing but bash up most acclaimed games.
And it's fun.
I'm not a gamer (the more perspective of you will have gathered I have played nothing more than CS: Condition Zero with the accuracy of not being able to hit the floor if it wasn't for gravity) but Zero Punctuation is simply hilarious.
Go watch it, honestly.
It's somewhat NSFW, but even if you don't play the games (or have never heard of them before) they will still be awesome. Animations (if you call them that) are well chereographed and simply hilarious.
Take it from someone whose only experience in DoTA was:
1. trying to figure out which character he was, and
2. trying to figure out if he was alive/dead (more often dead).
So yup, do go check it out. Awesome stuff that.
---
For those reading this, leave a tag with "Schadenfreude" in it.
Oh and by the way its nearly Halloween.
I say nearly because it's another 10 minutes but I can't be bothered to wait.
If I can, I'll get you some candy.
So yup.
Trick or treat.
Boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment