So hey, I've heard that I've got a mountain of work to do, so what is the logical thing to do?
Not do it, evidently -
"Stand tall, fight bravely! Without courage, we are nothing..."
I still find it amazing that five or six strong males can be coordinated enough to pin me down and to lift me up but not enough to fling me one meter.
This unfortunate fact cost my back some pain when they tried to fling me into a swimming pool, but instead dropped me on the pool's lip ._.
"O bravery, swine. The world is ending...
Moral of the story? If you're about to get dunked and there's nothing you can do about it, just deny. Jump into the pool yourself.
It'll save you a lot of pain and earn you chutzpah points.
...perhaps it is only cowards that survive!"
OKAY BACK TO WORK - credit There Will Be Brawl (c) 2009-10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment