Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tint

I guess having rose-tinted glasses isn't necessarily so good after all.
In any case - all the best to you and ... him.

But honestly though - for once I shall be blunt -
- the lack
of common sense is starting to worry, even when it doesn't directly affect me.

---

I just got a card in the mail.

I stared. My mouth really dropped.
It was from the Lion King. Whohh.
---

Hotmail shut me out of my mail because apparently I've been logging in too often.
... I doubt that highly, actually. I've seen more days when I hit F5 more than that.

... if there's someone trying to hack into my account, stop.
Invasion into my privacy is one of the few things I get really pissed at.
YES I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE
Then again I may be just paranoid.
WHAT BUSINESS OF IT IS YOURS
---


On an entirely different note -

Today is the day the climax of Death Note supposedly occurs.

Whoo~

---


I don't know -

not everything is right with the world

nor has it been for the past couple thousand years.

Does it mean we can't try?

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.