Thursday, February 25, 2010

Heartbreaking

Rather appropriately, I've self-taught myself the simple tune of Heartbreaking from the There Will Be Brawl soundtrack. Kind of states my stand on the issue. Too bad they didn't have a track called Indignation or something like that.
To help you get some background straight
One verse at a time, easy does it. Two if I'm feeling happy and particularly disjointed.
There once was this group of more than eight
I may not have the courage / balls / bravery / stupidity / insensitivity to authority* (*delete where appropriate) to post it up in full, but everyone who knows the matter knows exactly where my sympathies violently lie.
They helped each other relieve work stress
I think it should be safe to say this:
In somewhere where free speech is purported (and the right to speak) and more importantly the right to defend...
By finding joy in their current interest
Is this ironic, coming from someone labelled a "commie"?

Now, I'd like to think I respect authority and all, but... seriously.
'twas nothing special, 'twas nothing bad
This should be a perfect time to quote, "don't be so bloody contemptuous."
Nothing illegal was snorted, or had
---
And honestly it could even be said
I recognize that in the future the people (if any) who will be piecing the pieces of the puzzle together will find it freakingly tedious so here's an apology in advance.
That these people had it quite made
Maybe in a couple of months' time I'll post it up in full.

---
To view poem To The Administration in full,
In other news I'm getting distracted easily by online stuff.
start viewing from Regret, 24 Feb 2010
More after the weather.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.