Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Regret

Despite having a remarkable streak of luck which won me $3 at blackjack, I wish not to risk anything.
To the Administration
It's still be around, if you know where to look for it.
by Unknown Author
---
Because Croshaw is not here today
I've already done stuff I regret, in the heat of the moment you kind of lose all self-control. And I'm not just about to repeat it again now, no matter how much the urge may be.
Even when it's so important. I still don't believe I did that.
In his place my opinion I'll say
How I regret regret regret regret.
And since he prob'ly won't be arsed
Thankfully I didn't pull down anything else, so yeah, we live to fight another day.
I will talk about a certain farce
---

People have been saying I've been looking more stressed. I'm surprised. I'm seriously surprised.
In any case, I'm not...

Though I will honestly say I've never wanted to just shout - like they do in shows, into the roaring wind at the seashore - than ever before.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.