Friday, February 19, 2010

Priorities

When almost every other form of ability has failed you, what do you do?
What do you do?...
...come on, make a guess. Any guess.

Aside from calling the Ghostbusters, one blogs.

Right now isnt' the best of my moods - I'm tired out, I can't do any productive work, looking at walls of text sends me straight to sleep, and I can't even draw normally.

Have been trying to sketch out something for the past half an hour. Now in the end, I have ruined two sheets of paper filled with otherwise okay sketches, done in by tired, slipshot strokes.

So...yeah, I'm blogging now.

---

Oh yeah. The home band.
B's place has transformed into a veritable home band. It's a musician's dream come true - there's a piano, electric and acoustic guitar, and electronic drumkit, all linked up to a mixer. I promise you, my jaw dropped.

In the end, B, WL and some others got together to play a couple of songs. Twas pretty nice.
Tried my hand at mixing and failed terribly.

---

Other than that, was quite eventful and good.
Went out to eat, and we all gave deliberately plastic smiles for the group photo at the end.
After some thoughtful discussion on how some of us looked too serious / too not serious / too gay while smiling for the camera, we all decided to just screw with the system anyway.
I can't smile for photos.
So yup there's a photo of the few of us staring straight into the camera with this incredibly fake wide grin plastered over our faces.
Otherwise I'd just look more idiotic than usual.
---

Think of a dish which really takes an hour to prepare - cooking, steaming and all that - but if you enjoy it too much, you ruin it.

It's a paradox in and of itself.

AAAH okay random musing move on, please.
You get it if you get it.
---

After resting for 10 minutes, I feel much better now.

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
Going to tackle that drawing one last time, before finishing up a bit of work, then going to sleep.
Kind of revealing where my priorities lie.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.