Monday, February 08, 2010

Inadequacy

Time elusive time
Where have you gone?

---

I guess there's something in adrenalin-pumping, cold sarcastic humour in that context for fun. Look at it this way - it only makes sense after an hour of preparation, so I like to think that an entire hour is spent getting ready for an awesome shot at an adrenalin injection.

But hahaha. None of this is making sense, yes?

---

On a much more brighter note, Dissonance! From the geniuses behind Faulty Logic...
Awesome stuff, that. Even though the updates are a little short, they're really quite nice. And occasionally poignant. You don't get much of that nowadays.

---

Things seem to be slowing down a little. After fending off three major headaches this past week, most of them are resolved for now. It's just as he said - juggling in order to get the crystal ball that's about to shatter on the ground back up into the air... if only for a while, and to catch the next ball falling to impending doom.
Whee juggling!
---

Increasingly I'm starting to feel just that - although I know I'm trying somewhat, and still reaching for it. I'm starting to fear it's a physical limitation more than anything else. Then again, made mistakes I knew I shouldn't have, simple and fundemental blunders.

Stuck in limbo. Perpetually stuck halfway in between, never fully there nor never fully detatched. But even then I feel the concern. Just a couple of sentences, probably nothing to J, but it's quite enough for me.
Thank you. Really. Thank you.
On a related note, I just read something about my work. I'm not majorly affected by simple negative criticism (yes I'm not) but it's like sort of like getting poked through the heart. Hurts, but it's best if you just keep quiet.
My sleepless nights.
And meh, if the identity of the guy is to be believed I guess it's quite understandable. Heck with identity, everyone is entitled to his/her views, and I respect that more than this post gives credit for.
Still I prefer slightly more constructive criticism thankyouverymuch.

I've nothing much to complain about, really.

It's like a blind guy trying to paint, or a hearing-impaired sound engineer. Odds are highly stacked.
I want to hear.
Both are possible: they require a miracle, and it usually results in the kind of people normal people ask to appear only on motivational talks and charity shows.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.