Was happily watching TV instead of doing work, as per normal.
Actually, I was reading Scandinavia and the World, but that aside.
The little group didn't get want they want that day
Oh Scandinavia and the World is awesome.
And previous priviledges were stripped away
Anyway. My point is, was watching TV and suddenly an advertisment came on. Was of this kid drawing a kiddie drawing, with three people labelled "Mommy", "Me", and "Daddy", holding hands. You know, crayons, green grass, blue sky, smiling sun and all.
On the basis it was "for their own good"
I was thinking, Ho hum, probably another lame advertisment.
As if the Admin was some giant Motherhood
Then the kid tore the picture into half, dividing the child between "Mommy" and "Daddy".
The camera then cut to the company logo and a short monotone on getting good divorce lawyers.
...whut?
"As if that wasn't enough," they seemed to say
...is there NOT a better way to advertise your services?
"Let no one else ever act this way -
...I don't know... if you want to advertise divorce during primetime I think that's a whole different issue altogether... but this is one of the divine acts of retardedness that only a marketing department raised on crack cocaine and the mentality of 17th-century England.
"Let no one ever talk or mention this fight -
It seems to be a recurring theme in the things I see nowadays. There is such a thing called "low EQ", and there's such a thing called "lack of survival instincts". And while "low EQ" is bad, and undesirable and all, "lack of survival instincts" is just retarded.
Or we'll charge you in court. You're no Pheonix Wright."
It's, say, the difference between:
1. Gravely insulting a normal person ("low EQ")
2. Gravely insulting a person who is dangerous, more armed than you, and has a track record of successful violent behaviour; and his mom. ("lack of survival instincts")
I'm not asking for all the world's ills to just disappear.
From To The Administration
Oh wait, I am.
Starting Regret, 23 Feb 2010
But even if they don't all disappear, could people please be less idiotic?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment