Thursday, March 11, 2010

Breathe

I don't feel too well. Maybe it's the heat.
Meh. It's just a small feeling *shrugs*
When they took it to the next level
---
They didn't quite find a reason to revel
Broke all of my personal records for running today. Still didn't manage to catch Hjello, haha -
Glad to know that in case of danger I can siam quite fast. I promise I'll try to drag someone along with me.
Administration didn't like it, not one bit
Then again after the whole thing I couldn't drink water because it tasted like blood.
People could suggest as they saw fit?
Oh well.
Not only that, by adage they screwed
---
"Don't shoot the messenger" was eschewed
Playing chess by tag with DH.
In absentia, without a proper quorum
No prizes for guessing who will win, but how many moves will DH take to kill me. Right now, I have far exceeded my expectations ^^
He was humiliated in a public forum
I've made it to three moves! YAY.

Remember, chess is not a violent game. The goal is not to kill the king. It is to occupy the king.

I miss the times when we played four way insanity.

---
From To The Administration
Tomorrow: the appendage to put to the test will be the HAND. Whoo~
Starting Regret, 23 Feb 2010
AND NO NOT IN THAT WAY

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.