Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Leek

I have no time and therefore I blog.
It should be a maxim, except that it makes too much sense and I didn't write it down in Latin.
On one thing they had a big question
Sine hora ergo bloggus. Go figure.
And it left them quite a bad impression
Will extend this blogpost later.
The payment of their boss, you see
---
Was apparently left out from the registry
I'm extending this blogpost once again PRECISELY because I have no time.
I'm inviting DH for chess by tag. xD Feel the awesome power of someone with no chess knowledge at all!
Their boss was a friend, so it seems
...I'm referring to me. DH and ggoh make references to chess moves and openings like they'd been studying for Chess as an A-level subject, while I'm sitting at the back of the class and daydreaming about world domination when the teacher tries to teach the alphabet.
And without taking the issue to extremes
On a totally unrelated note, I'm startng to have this desire to buy a baugette and whack people over the head with it.
They requested time and again
This probably has something to do with the Leek Incident of a year or two back. Uh... it involved a leek. And me hitting people with it. And then eating the leek.
That he be given some financial gain
It made my eyes burn, but it was so worth it.
From To the Administration
But it tasted odd. Maybe it was the whacking.
Starting Regret, 23 Feb 2010.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.