Monday, March 15, 2010

Burning

Once again video editing has started to take its toll on my sanity
This is quite the closest I've come. A mad 12 hour rush to complete the video has left me slightly

Plus the fact that I only fell asleep on the floor roughly 2 hours ago only to wake myself up to "ERROR DVD CANNOT BE BURNT"

In frustration I finally grabbed a DVD and flung it across the room, but it landed on something soft and didn't come with the spectacular clang that I hoped for.

Eventually it got burnt thanks to my father's laptop

I think

my computer hates burning DVDs

...

that's okay

So do I

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.