Thursday, April 08, 2010

Musing

I can't believe how much I've wasted my time
Before you get all angry and agitated
In 24 hours they'll be laying flowers on my life
It's over tonight
I'm not messing, no, I need your blessing
And your promise to live free
Please do it for me
And you say they were simply just too ill-fated
No one wants to sing this song, but if you had to, would you?
Take all these things to be purely hypothetical
... going around asking people what would you do if you had fourteen days to live was an interesting experiment. Funny how everyone went around listing the people they wanted to have sex with. I guess with the promise of imminent death comes total invulnerability xD
Since no Admin's attitude could be that lackadasical
Cheh, I'm not reading too deep into things. Who do you think I am, anyway? I'm not judging: hey, I'd probably do the same.
"To err is human," so it's been said
...just that - if you really had fourteen days to live - I don't think we'll really know what to do? -
Policies obviously aren't divinely made
The monotony of life, just going on and on, moving from project to project from project in an attempt to defeat ennui. We make friends, laugh, cry, but we don't know how much we really do treasure people. I guess it's only at the end of the day when we really understand what it's worth.
Admins are people, after all
---
And one shouldn't laugh at their fall
Oh and the song was introduced to me by a long-distance friend.
OKAY LALALA that's enough musing for now.
I guess we all need to vent a little. As Tracy put it: Dr Ang calls it art stream angst.
The answer to all the above is to enjoy life. It's only yay long, so we'll all have to make do with it. What you do with your time is entirely up to you.
And yes, I do want to thank you all for being part of it. Philosophical identity rantings aside... really. ...Yeah, really. Thank you, friends.
I guess I'll be ready to sing that song once it comes to it.

---

In just one hour they'll be laying flowers on my life
It's over tonight
I'm not messing, no, I need your blessing
And your promise to live free
Please do it for me



Lyrics from 24 - Jem

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.