Ingredients for a blog:
__ parts philosophical rantings
__ parts swearing
__ parts emoing
__ parts actual "what-happened-today" (get it from your local minimart)
__ parts funny things or weird quotes
__ parts internet memes
Chill, bake, then pour ice over it. Add sprinkling of optimism/cynicism (delete when necessary), leave it out in the open for five (5) hours, fill in the Exceedingly Bureaucratic Form Of Inconsistent Spelling then dial your local pizza place and order a sofa.
No one is perfect, so I've been told
Best served with words. Results may vary.
Feeds the whole internetz but only a few will nom.
These policies aren't made of solid gold
---
Yes my blog is schizo - BUT SO IS YOURS.
...unless it's a straight-out emo rant over three years, in which case I pity you - or a straight-out optimist post over three years, in which case I envy you (and slightly worry for you).
Mistakes, now and then, are sometimes excusable
...yes it's a fallen world out there, beware, here be internet wolves.
---
Even though some powers are quite abusable
To access my blog, I often just type "shat" into my internet browser and wait for it to autocomplete. Occasionally I type too fast and hit enter before it registers.
(hahaha you're so funny)
---
From To The Administration
It is strange, indeed, to feel a certain sense of delight in being called weird. Then again, he-who-suggests-going-to-a-beach-party-in-a-top-hat-and-bow-tie cannot be one to speak =D
Or! Maybe we're considered weird by even those kind of people. It's a certain sense of pride, a defining characteristic which we share, in our weirdness.
From Regret 23 Feb 2010
Maybe Sartre would have something so say about it.
...I wonder how long this mentality will last?
I should be doing my work but have been consistently slacking off. I guess in that sense I am perfectly normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment