Saturday, April 24, 2010

Internet

...is for porn ADDICTIVE.
But what does cross the narrow boundary
I just spent one hour off the Internet, and I got meaningful and constructive work done.
I log on to the Internet to get meaningful and constructive work done, and... yeah, look where I ended up. Mind you, this is the last stop before I forcibly boot myself off.
Of incompetence, and staggeringly
Anyway.
Gross behaviour, what destroys one's mood
---
Is the way this issue was completely screwed
Was humming 24 again as I was walking through the void decks, when all of a sudden I pass by this really big yellow tent. I don't think it was a regular mahjong party.

...funny how different things seem in real life yes?

...and yeah. Just yeah.
Not all Administrations're evil
---
Not all Admins are, well, cruel
Next week's a make-or-break one. Let's see how it goes.
There are some which are indeed quite fit
Sitting in an empty house with no lights or fans on, doing homework in front of a switched-off TV, the rain pattering outside the window and a relatively cool wind blowing through the house.
But sadly, though, this one ain't it.
...IT'S STILL WARM BECAUSE NO FANS ARE ON because I'm too lazy to switch them on.
From To The Administration
It's actually a rather refreshing situation to be in.
Starting Regret 23 Feb 2010
---
Author Unknown
If you came here looking for witty criticism or something of that sort: sorry, not on the menu today. Partially because I'm a little too bored to type anything much else here.

Oh but here, have this link.
Olsen Banden is a Danish comic group (I think). This particular episode shows them trying to break into a concert hall in order to get back several briefcases. This involves hammers, drills, saws, explosive charges, and the destruction of several walls. ALL THIS SET TO THE TUNE OF MUSIC PEOPLE.

It's a little long, and the action doesn't really start until 1.5 minutes in, but once it starts it's rather addictive.

You always knew concerts could be used for destruction-based humour!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.