Saturday, October 11, 2008

Literal

If I haven't been updating regularly, it's just because I have not taught of anything witty, funny, or remotely stupid to say.

---
(Translated directly and literally from a Chinese SMS)
One day, an evil demon captured a princess. The princess was continually screaming...

Evil demon: Scream your lungs out! No one will save you!
Princess: Your lungs out! Your lungs out!
No one: Princess! I'm here to save you!

Evil demon: Whaa? When you call Cao Cao, Cao Cao will come!
Cao Cao: Did you call me?

Evil demon: AAA! Ghost!
Ghost: Damn, discovered!
Damn: Nonsense! Who discovered me?
Who: Did I?

Evil demon: WTF la!
WTF: Who called?
Who: No one called you!
No one: I didn't!

The evil demon's mind quickly shattered...
(A cold wind blows across the land...)

[Many thanks to Steo, who brought up this memory with his hypothetical, only-slightly-bizzare conversation with his family members from the land of GA (pronounced 'gah').

Click here to see Steo's hypothetical, only-slightly-bizzare conversation with his family members from the land of GA (pronounced 'gah').
---

I still don't have anything witty, funny, or remotely stupid to say. Not yet.
But tag. ^^

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.