Well, it's over, and thanks a lot people...
- Livia
- ky "The Omnipotent" lim
- ZC-sama
- Julian, Benng, and other 4n people
Thanks a lot ^^
--
On the other hand, the results of the EXtremely Anal Meetings were not too bad. Could be better, but not too bad.
After a round of wiining destressing exercises, don't feel shuang liao. I managed to cut down LKH's lead to just two. And managed to defeat his Metaknight. Then realised I skipped both lunch and dinner today. Win. Ah, it's not too bad, I found a week-old half-eaten chocolate muffin in my bag.
And I still have a 2 week-old half-smashed eggtart (no, a real tart) that I haven't eaten.
Ahh... the results are almost all out. I'm looking forward to MT and db8 meetings, which should recommence soon... *yawns*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment