After the supposedly last day of the working year, caojw promised not to say goodbye to us as we'll still meet on tuesday lol. I guess that's a reason to go back?
The rest of the class bonded Benng and kun. Well, Benng was suay enough to be bonded twice: the first time round, three quarters of the way through, caojw suddenly walked in lol oO kun managed to push away lester's attacks. And Hubert owns at bridge.
On another note, slowly walked from Humanities Celebrated Inn to KAP with Fax and Steo. Took us longer than usual, no idea why. Well, it was time well spent. Slowly enjoying the sights and sounds and company.
Finally reached KAP, started to talk crap about lots of random stuff, what we'll do next year, trying to compose stupid-sounding rhymes about people we know and other random stuff. Unfunny sia. After that, I nearly put my Mac tray into the dustbin because I was too occupied by pain caused by biting my tooth.
How I can bite my tooth is beyond me. Maybe I should apply for "[insert random entity]'s Got Talent: Tooth Biting Competition".
Too bad CCA couldn't make it. It was a really lol time.
---
He kills time with the rest
Casually pwning ass
Opponents just stare
Gawk wide open scared
WTF TYS!
---
By the way, that's an understatement. For the measure of TYS as a "REAL MAN", ask Steo.
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment