Friday, October 31, 2008

Parade

What's it with SMSes?

They provide a filter, allowing me to choose what I want to say carefully.
I can slowly think of my reply so as not to agitate the guy on the other line.
Emotions become easier to present over SMSes; I can be chirpy and hyper when I need to be, even when I'm really tired.
It gives me time to think it over, so I don't regret what I send.

---

They provide a filter, allowing me to choose to not mean what I say.
I can slowly think of my reply so as to try not to agitate the guy on the other line.
Emotions becomes easier to present over SMSes; I can sound happy and cheerful although I feel like beating the crap out of something or if my heart had just shattered.
It gives me time to think it over. So I may regret what I did not send.

---

It's a façade. Sometimes. So it is with other things.

And the best part is people can't tell.






=D

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.