Today was the last day.
As wq-sama put it - Wednesday's the summation of ten years of work.
I want to thank cao, but I don't know what to say or do.
No more hearing zc-sama's phone ring during class.
No more niaoing and getting niaoed by blee.
No more shouts of "Fatimah!" from Hubert and Wilf.
No more watching Kun chasing Huasiang and getting owned by Julian.
No more back of the class soccer matches like we know it.
No more watching everyone slowly fall under the spell of sleep during lessons.
Of course, we'd still be together (ideally) but will it be the same...?
Thanks for the memories.
And go for it on Wednesday.
---
Saw jack'al on Saturday. Minijack didn't come.
Got to try out in the monitor room (where I am in perpetual fear of obstructing jack'al's movements the place is so damn cramped). Liked it - and at least I feel more used there lol.
jack'al. Thank you very, very, much. Seriously. Thank you.
---
One of these days I'm going to post about various aspects of life so far. Maybe. Plausibly. But then it'll be so boring I'd get no taggers ><>
---
Thank y'all. Especially my closer friends. You guys are the best.
---
They say change is for the best. I think maybe.
But as for now.
I just want it to...
last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment