Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Language

After the exam today, some of us opted to go crazy in the class.

I didn't know the class could be converted into a soccer arena (nor did I know that the tables were so sturdy).

Halfway through-
Steo: *reads sms* Hey Hubert says that Obama won and McCain conceded!

Okay lol.

The rest of today was spent in utter relaxation and driftiness.

Argh leg numb rawrggahzimptlkz

---

On another note, while people are swearing to take their mountain of notes and reduce them to ash, or convert them to fuel to save money, I think that although that is (kinda) justified, I don't want to lose the language.

Although I feel that the current system of "education" and testing is pretty crap. If I really wanted to continue what I liked in the language, I'd go for Chinese Lit. I've always been interested in the Chinese characters and the strokes and all that. Dunno why.

Although my Chinese is too crap, so I won't. But I'm still pretty interested in Chinese Lit.

So for those who want to forget what you've learnt so far, fine by me. But as for me, I'd rather choose to keep the language with me.


And I'll be reluctant to part with the notes. Wth teacher spit heart vomit blood something do one leh. I dunno if I'll ever give that much notes if I become a teacher.
---

Back into the circuit, I hope. =D
Torn between finding a job and spending the rest of the year in relaxness and driftiness.
Oh noes teh decisionz.

Cho~ cho~ cho~ cho~
Chomesuke~!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.