Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wait

I waited until past midnight so I could post this post under a new day. Whatever.

*stretch*

I forget.

Ahh, I'm just going to enjoy a couple of seconds of just relaxing.

...

Okay.

As you may be able to tell, I'm slightly distracted today.

---

I can't get Chomesuke out of my head. She's a tragic hero, I suppose, worthy of literature discussion. Tragic birth, life and destruction, with realisation of impending death, yet being friendly and helpful. And also she's kawaii. Aww.

I finished my Chomesuke copied drawing. I feel accomplished. Never mind that it's not exactly all that good lol.

---

And now for something totally unrelated, to [attempt to] perk up your day.

Last week I was around in the city when I saw this guy with a shirt that said "Get a Mac", holding a MacDonalds plastic bag.

I nearly loled on the spot, it was quite odd.

...

Okay lah, just for me can? I'm easily amused, alright?

Anyway I looked closer and it was a 7-11 bag. Ah wells. It was funny while it lasted.


---

Tag please cho!

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.