Thursday, November 06, 2008

Wiki

Once it's on the web, it's on the web.

Was thoroughly investigating my archive of cyber documents (read: randoming through my old stuff on my comp) when I rediscovered an old wiki my class set up 2 years ago.

Odd, how things look so weird some years down the road.

All the years of laughter and very weird stuff that happened - I mean - how were we supposed to know that the fire extinguisher would explode like that?

Shit I looked damn guailan in those old photos.
No comment from those of you who still think I do.

Haha memories. Two years of sheer randomness. What else other than randomness would have a very badly defaced purple bear that looked like it was wrestled from a strong toddler, dragged in mud and a penknife wielding bandit and gone through the digestive system of the cat (okay, not THAT bad) acting as our class mascot? And presented to the form teacher no less.

And we strangled it by the projector string and waited for the teachers' reactions when they pulled up the screen to reveal an oddly-misshaped purple bear staring at them with its one (yes, one) brown glass cheaply-manufactured eye.

I still think the Dino-Dictator's reaction was the best.

Hah. Memories, memories. From my young, weird and innocent days (nowadays I'm just weird) it's kinda disconcerting to look back like that. I was almost (quote Pearly) "perma-high", and now I alternate between sugar-rush, emo, and a somewhat balanced out tone.

I'm waiting for the chalet get-together like last time - where we realised that spamming an Xbox for 24 hours did not exceed our room's energy limit, and that strip poker in an air con room is a good idea (unless you're losing).

This time, we'll hope to teach the Dino-Dictator to play Worms, and ourselves learn anew the art of combusting banana leaves with meat and yet preventing it from reaching the point of edible-ity (read: burning otah in the BBQ until it catches fire but it's still raw).

What to say? Life in this Halo Combustion Internality has been eventful, and certainly interesting. Considering I don't get fired first.

---
On the topic of a real job, Gary, if I took up one at Macs tyjiunn will kill me.

I'm thinking of taking up a temp spot at Mini Toons so I can be cartoony and hyper.
Or waiter at Fish and Co. with ZC-sama and Steo.
Or Kenny Rogers, like what JoshW did some time back.
---

Shit that was a long rant.
So now I shall attempt to entertain you.

...

You can't see it, but I'm performing gymnastic feats beyond my ability, juggling three dictionaries, and balancing on my left index finger.

Yes, and typing.

Well, blog suppose to be rant about feelings and thoughts what. So this is a thought lor. It's the thought that counts, dear readers =D thanks for reading to the end of this post.
Or if you just skipped all the way down here, thanks also.
Heck, if you just visit or tag, thanks. ^^

Tadah.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.