Friday, November 28, 2008

Anagorisis

I correct myself, Chomesuke is not a traditional tragic hero.
This simply proves that my Lit has become phail.

Then again, isn't Chomesuke's entirety tragic?

Poor Chome.

---

Today, tried to pay for a meal when I realised I didn't have enough money.
"Okay, give me a second..."
*digs in wallet*
"Oh shit."

After frantically scrabbling around two plastic bags, I managed to come up with the sum on money 5 cents short. Graciously, they decided to give me a 5 cent discount. Praise God.

Long time ago, I boarded a taxi in the city center. Then I realised it was peak hour = surcharge. Win. Just had enough money. Correct sia.

Anyone has this kind of thing happen to you before, or is it just me?...

[edit 15mins later: Finally, the Doubt and Trust score!]

---

"Getting things done in this office is like mating elephants. It's done at a high level, it's accomplished with a great deal of roaring and screaming and it takes two years to produce a result."

- Anonymous office grafitti

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.