Went out the other night with Steo, Fax, Aki, Zeyu and Pearly from the Bus Stop cast and went off to see White Horses (wah shiny.)
Zach somehow found a photo. Walao eh.
I can't get a job, because there are various things in my schedule that prevent me from holding down a proper job that doesn't allow last minute changes in timetable and say, a 2-day, 10 hour-a-day work week.
I guess I can relax for now then cho.
---
Was randomly browsing though my old documents when I came across this weird looking Windows Movie File. I opened it - and saw the first (and only) edition of the The Six Thirty PM Niao News, which was written, shot and produced by our class some years back. (specifically Julian, Lester, Jello, asylum and me, I think that's all. Anyone else please tell me.)
Niao News was a part-satirical, part-nonsense sketch produced as our assignment (surprisingly, we got good marks). There was a newscaster, and various random reporters at various locations, reporting on exceedingly stupid things that were parodies of the time.
I wouldn't mind doing work to get another Niao News again. Hm.
The Six Thirty PM Niao News (Proposed Second Edition)
Newscaster: G.G. Goh
Main Story:
Health crisis - Wa-chong Incorp.'s canteen found to be selling melamine-contaminated barley water.
Story by O'Noes Dai.
Second Story:
Financial crisis - The Poolside, Poolback and Poolfront Pool (PPPP) bans floatation devices for fear of inflation.
Story by Surre Al
Overseas Correspondant:
Tragic plane crash claims 29 lives - Pilot reports slamming into a lighthouse on a rock in the middle of nowhere in the ocean.
Story by Whieyou Build It Der
Sports:
A footballer's shirt was tucked out, so a teammate held his ball for him while he tucked in.
Story by Oh Rial Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment