Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sugar

In the light of recent events, though, this song has very little or no links whatsoever.

But I suggest you go listen to it anyway.
---
lyrics, song etc. credit to Tom Lehrer



I Hold Your Hand In Mine

I hold your hand in mine, dear
I press it to my lips
I take a healthy bite from
From your dainty fingertips

My joy would be complete, dear
If you were only here
But still I keep your hand
As a precious souvenir

The night you died I cut it off
I really don't know why
For now each time I kiss it
I get bloodstains on my tie

I'm sorry now I killed you
For our love was something fine
Until they come to get me
I shall hold your hand in mine

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.