Friday, November 07, 2008

Owned

Last night, I was surfing the web, I noticed that my com got very laggy. No wonder, my internet connection got dced.

However, IE started lagging. I could still open up other programmes and stuff, but IE wasn't responding. After a minute or so, I was forced to call up Task Manager to close IE. I figured when the big guns came out, no problem already right?


Now who would save me from the artillery?


It was late in the night, I wasn't thinking properly, and I was almost lol-ing out loud by then. I thought of you guys (see so thoughtful right?) and decided to post this funny incident up.


---


If you guys were reading properly, you'd have noticed my internet connection was dced. I wound up lagging the entire com and crashed it.


---


Moral of the story: Blogging can crash your comp.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.