To quote ZC-sama:
I r backzorz.
Maybe it's the holidays, or that I've been busy shuttling back and forth home and a very large institute, or maybe both, that I've only now realise I've been rushing too much.
So today was a pleasant respite - I actually now have time to wake up later than I do (the fact that I woke up earlier than I do doesn't count); spend time with my awake family members, and do some things which I had my mind set on.
To do list:
1. Draw Chomesuke (a must)
2. Teach self "Doubt and Trust" / "Masochism Tango" piano if possible
3. Run 5km in a stretch
4. Do 40 push ups continuously without tiring (excessively)
[I'm sorry, it's nowhere near kahhow's PT wishlist.]
5. Spend more time with family, friends (clinche, but a must)
6. Go back during SOO
Also, it could be the holidays, but I'm permanently on a sugar/caffeine-induced high. For now, I haven't experienced (extreme) emo mood swings as of yet: although after reading Steo's latest post I can only hope and pray it isn't me.
I guess that's my way of thinking: I fear yet think of what people think of me, in the worst case scenario. There is such a thing as professional pride, especially in my "professional" trades - but on a personal level I can't help but feel paranoid.
It's true, I'd appreciate Steo's scenario. I'd rather have it said clearly than hidden - but the point is that I'm not sure if the hidden exists or not, so naturally, there is the assumption that there is.
Like once, some guy came up to me and criticized me on the way I carried out a phototaking. I was - to be honest - rather pissed, but polite on the outside. "Yes, thank you, I'll keep that in mind." Yet still, I kept taking the advice he gave me so blantantly. And now, I thank him for it.
---
I don't know. I know some people are genuine, and some aren't. And I hope - to be sure - that they know I am true to all of them. And I hope - earnestly - that they know me as such.
---
Credit, lyrics to Tom Lehrer, "Masochism Tango"
Take your cigarette from it's holder
And burn your initials in my shoulder
Fracture my spine
And swear that you're mine
As we dance to the masochism tango
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment