Hello to all.
As of now, my com is now under repair, and I have no access to it cho. ><
Anyway, there has to be more than one computer in this place. *hunts*
Has mood swings. Nuu. Currently on sugar high.
---
Thursday - Meant to turn up at Ham Chicken Industrl. for some random thing, but due to... a very entertaining happening which left Steo and I using handphones (each other's, I don't know how) to communicate with five other people.
It proceeded to rain. And rain. And rain. Then it stopped.
And then it rained again.
After a while umbrellas were no use, and walking the short distance from Kabish And Poof across the overhead bridge got Steo and I soaking wet. Even with our uniforms.
Me: We might as well keep our umbrellas. We aren't going to get much wetter than this.
Steo: We could. There's no such thing as too wet.
Me: Have you tried to jump into a swimming pool with your clothes on? [I haven't lol.]
Steo: I jumped into the sea with all my clothes on.
Me: [Starts to argue but notices a 2x2 cm patch of dry on my shirt. Which is soon turned into a 2x2 patch of wet.]
In the end, got invited over to King Quek's grand palace to spend some time watching m_ho, Tsang, Steo, Khooby, King Quek, Ivan and Salim own the Xbox. m_ho can tell the future woot. Watch out GoW4.
I realised that there's more to Halo3 than spamming grenades. Thanks to Khooby and Ivan for teh training. (Khooby owns.)
And thanks to King Quek for his kingly hospitality, Steo for helping me pick up my wet umbrella, and Khooby for directing me to the bus stop out of the kingly maze.
[Both of us reach bus stop]
[Lol shit 961 quickly get on]
[Crap I think I'm on the wrong side. Nvm, get off same stop as Khooby.]
[Gets off, crosses bridge, realises that I was on the correct side at first.]
[Win.]
---
I'll be posting soon cho. Please tag =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment