At each of the alarms, I woke up, hit snooze, fell asleep, woke up at the snooze alarm, got pissed off, then switched off the alarm, and fell asleep again.
Fail.
---
Black September.
---
Today I felt bad for a telemarketer calling me.
When I picked up, she asked me if could speak Chinese. I answered, but also politely (hopefully) added that I was a student under 18 and couldn't buy anything she was offering (except if she was from Donut Factory.)
She was courteous, thanked me for my time anyway, and put down the phone.
She's a telemarketer. These calls are her job. And I couldn't help her.
---
"What are you talking about cho? It's me cho!"
"You just said... "cho"." "Are you... Chomesuke?"
"That's right cho!"
---
Like lol white horses it was a horse?
Good lighting effects and an intruiging story line.
Could have been better in both aspects, but nonetheless nice.
Cucumber.
---
I did something I think I shouldn't have.
But now.
I trust.
That from what seems to be a mistake
will actually be something good.
---
"Hey! Wait! That's, like, totally unfair!"
A lot of things in life are unfair. We are unfairly born, we unfairly get food to eat, air to breathe, a life to live. Even though we are piled under paperwork and society's expectations, we are treated unfairly well.
We live, unfairly, and we can, if we choose to, believe. When you do, you will find unfair blessings, unfair favour, unfair help and aid, unfair support not requested, unfair Love not deserved or asked for.
"That's why it's called grace."
4 comments:
Hey Benjy...me hongnan.
Erm...sorry for not coming to your blog to leave a message. Cos i sorta don't understand wat you were tryin to say.
But hey don't despair. Will come over more oftenly to give comments.
Hey thanks for coming over!
Hurhur don't worry, this post was quite convoluted. Thanks for coming once again!
: O
People actually still use the comment function.
..even in the advent of the tagboard.
Awe.
--bow
Post a Comment