Sunday, February 01, 2009

Drumkit

Two days ago, met up with SH, PW and B, ensuring very odd, very tiring and very retarded shaking of Wiimotes at a TV. Don't laugh, vigorously flinging your hands actually takes more energy than it seems.

Following which, B started playing the piano, with WL on drums. B is frigging pro - can play all the popular hits and songs and whatnot lol. On both the piano, guitar, and is now picking up drums. WL is also an accomplished musician (drummer) in his own right.

After that I joined in for the song Doubt and Trust (Access) on the piano, with B on the guitar (multitalent ownage, plus that was the first time she heard that song) and WL on drums. Three guesses on who was the one who screwed up the most? The first two don't count.

What the shit lah, I make how many mistakes -.- cannot play in band one kahaha.

---

Che, after all that excitement, making the wrong decision kinda throws everything off.
I'm sorry ggoh, you were right.

Can't wait for Friday.

---

Deadline pushed back a further two weeks - I feel a burden lifted from my chest.

In the same manner in which a sixteen-tonne weight is slowly winched up with a pulley and a rope, and the rope is slowly twisting and breaking and will snap in fourteen days.

It is therefore imperative that I slowly inch my way out under the sixteen-tonne weight, before the rope frays and snaps.

Of course, many will say they don't even care - who knows, the weight may vapourise before fourteen days are up. Although that's a possibility, I'd rather not take the risk.

---

Took the weird "What's your True Fear?" quiz on Skhoo's blog. Which begs the question why people will go out of their way to find out what is their greatest fear.

While it is true I share the same "True Fear" as Skhoo, and it is quite a cause of my concerns, I doubt it is my only one fear, or my "True Fear".

Shit, what the heck is "True Fear" anyway. One that "Truly Frightens" you, I suppose?

Then all the rest are "Fake Fears", unworthy of our consideration, unfit for more than the back of old horror movie ticket stubs consigned to the back of our minds or the dustbin.


I have never understood why people pay good money to scare themselves shitless; reading the plot of the Saw series on Wikipedia makes me fair scared already.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.