Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Connotations

Over the course of time, words have taken on new meanings, discarded old ones, gained added dimensions and so on and so forth.

Basically, I won't be able to look at some words the same as before =D


Like "crab", for instance.


Want to see more? Follow
this link.

Other words I won't see in the same light
(for at least a while):

- Fishcake
- Apple / Fruit
- Necessary
- Justified
- Chicken
- Broccoli
- Nugget

...and of course, not forgetting the one with its own theme song,

Frosty the Snowman!

For those that are asking, yes, I've gone random again.


---

Today, after a nice day, I went to go try out the new dance - but phailed, once I came, they finished as soon as I arrived. Came just in time to see Tailor Pnghy finish their last one, which was ownage oO

After that, got to some walking around... and then a miraculous thing occured. Some people started gathering around the open area nearby, so Pnghy and I went to check. There was a frigging double rainbow, and you could clearly see it from one end of the arc to the other.

Above a field of grass.

Friggin ownage.

Got me a picture of Pnghy, the rainbows and me.
As well as somehow wound up being the cameraman for various groups of people lol =D

'Twere like arcs across the sky.

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.