Sunday, March 01, 2009

Paint

Good morning y'all.



First, to briefly explain my abscence from the blogosphere, my apartment underwent extensive colour application procedures (read: painting) and as such I was forced to evacuate and make do. I even camped over at my aunt's place for a night Oo



Right, it's all settled (more or less), the place is in a half-mess, and I can't find stuff I need - yet.



Still, it's good to me back~



---



It's been a long and hectic week, but suffice to say it was pretty interesting.

I'm waiting for tomorrow. Rather weird.



Recently I've become more random as usual, so do forgive me if my attention is suddenly turned towards the weird or the bizzare (even in real life).

Sat in a Macs with Steo, fax and Trace. The gathering of people from the same community, old and new friends alike, and chatting like there's no tomorrow.

Thoughts of bungee jumping off the second story without a bungee cord and screaming "MCCHICKEN!!" at the top of your lungs suddenly got a lot more appealing.

Thanks guys you really made my day.

On a vaguely related note, the day before was passed very eventfully, but none the less fun, and all congratulations to the juniors for breaking yet another barrier. I'm very happy myself, thank you very much. Just can't wait for next month (screw that, next two weeks)

---


xkcd updated, VGCats updated, even liks updated, but I'm still waiting for Hoshino-sensei...


I'm not one to complain I guess. =D

---

That song is really quite addictive, I've found myself playing it in my head when I least expect it, and it is occasionally distracting when I need to concentrate on something, but yeah. I'm distracted enough as is xD

boomshakalakaboom

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.