Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Breathe

Clashes are slated to occur throughout this week, but thanks to God's grace I think I can evade most of them. Yay.

After typing this, I shall go render myself unconscious for about five hours, then set about rushing to another location where others shall attempt to render me unconscious.

But for now, crickets are chirping softly in the background, the low hum of the fan permeates the room, only to be broken occasionally by a familiar snore. My head turns to drowsiness and my fingers weakly hit the keyboard.

My brain now runs at low processing power - I think of people around me, projects I have, time I don't, and things I want to take up in my spare time.

I'll have friends and family to look forward to, projects I enjoy doing, people to be with for the projects I don't, and grace for the days to come.

... Is there such a thing as reverse emo?

---

And Edward, if ever you want to refer to that post, it's titled "Valentine", somewhere in the middle of February. Go figure.

---

I'll complete my last round of blogsurfing, then I'll be off for the night.
That's what I told myself an hour ago.

Right.

Thanks for the tags cho...
Continue to tag plox =D

No comments:


Links


Baifeng
Benjamin Ng
Bing Heng
Bowie
b.u.r.n.
Dah Wei
Daniel
Darion
Gary
Hong Nan
Kah Hong
Kah How
Kuan Yue
Li Ki
Luey Chi
Jun An
Jek Jin
Jia Kun
Pearl
Shaun Khoo
Shawn Teo
Shawn Teo [stories]
Song Sim
Tracy
Tracy
[teapartyconversations]

Wei Jing
Yee Jiunn
Yong Xiang
Zhi Cong
Zheng Hao
Zi Cong

heartsunite an african aid blog

Any other links, please tag.