Che, perfection is a hopeless prison.
Anyway, that aside, it was really, really awesome. Congratulations to Thunder, as well as many thanks to all who have helped, especially YM and JY.
And to Arty-guy, Thunder, Beh and the rest - you guys really made it all worthwhile.
And after it was all over, I got a pink flower from Zack and kylim. Unexpected lol. I think this is the first time I got anything like this. Thanks, you guys.
---
If IE "Not Responding"s on me one more time...
[Edit: HOSHINO-SENSEI UPDATED]
---
I'm looking forward to tomorrow - che - I mean, later today.
---
I wanted to title this "Exeunt" but that would be inappropriate.
There never really is an "Exeunt" in this story. Not yet.
Only many, many "Flourish"s.
It ain't over till it's over - in fact, this year's only just beginning.
No comments:
Post a Comment