It's mired both ways; I want to choose the more utalitarian one.
I hope.
I hope this doesn't wind up sabotaging everyone else.
God will provide me with the means and the ways.
Four more days.
Have work to do but no means to do it.
Helplessness is so infuriating.
---
Well, that was fruitful.
This will be a good start.
I went out looking if the libraries stocked any Watchmen collection, and was hoping that it wasn't all borrowed out by rabid fans. I was proven right; apparently they don't stock any at all.
A new way to read in between the lines.
But all was not lost, I managed to come back with an armload of other more PG comics =D
And you thought I let all this space go to waste?
I shall continue my fringe activity of surfing Wiki and Watchmen-related sites and reading small snippets of pages uploaded there.
At this point of time all I'm reminded of is Kinky ranting on how he was trying not to spoil the Harry Potter series from himself, but once he logged on to MSN he got messages like "Dumbledore is dead! Snape killed him". Cue exasperated face and us laughing, haha. Good times.
SPOILER ALERT!
Rorschach is dead! Manhattan killed him. And his inkblot mask, too.
I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone.
Some'll probably get it.
How do you pronounce "Rorschach" anyway.
Some probably won't.
---
Back to work everyone haha.
Let's see.
venividivicivicivici
No comments:
Post a Comment