NEVER AGAIN.
Not on this large a scale, at any rate.
I'm practically exhausted.
But! But but but
The worst of the storm is over
The tempest has withered and aged
And it'll be yay all around.
---
Slept at 5, woke at 6, worked till 4, worked some more, realised I couldn't make it on time, screamed, grumbled, accepted it and waited for good news.
It came. =D thanks chichi.
Congratz guys, no matter how you did it, you're through to the next round.
Sorry I couldn't make it - you know I would if only I could >< though you still made it through =D
Steo your reaction was epic ^^
---
After hectic rush, there was a sudden lull - the onset of an especially needed weekend. I wandered around, left to find food, found none, and realised the clock at the old workplace canteen had stopped.
Ironic.
Where is all the time when we need it most?
Deliberated on where to go, in the end went to the supermarket near by, bought a cheap tube of biscuits, and walked and ate my way home. And then had dinner. Then rested. Then blogged.
And what happens when you want to spend time with your close family and friends?
Looking forward to tomorrow ~
I repeat myself; but ----
WE WON'T LET YOU DOWN
At sometime past 3am today, I had a glimpse into suicidal-level stress; the feeling of just wanting everything to stop, disappear, to turn back the clock and undo decisions.
Still, without time-unravelling miracles, God blessed me and I was able to make it through, with the deadlines and all, with time to spare!... This is really something I never foresaw, and never really thought would be possible, what with delays and all. God helps even when - especially when - you screw up.
God helps those who can't help themselves.
---
So therefore I apologize for my recent lack of blogposts, and hope to continue to keep this place active. Thanks goes out to my wonderful taggerz for keeping this place alive, as always =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment