I thought my laptop was getting back to normal when I disconnected it from the power source, and it only dropped to 99% charged in 20sec.
Then I left it alone for less than four minutes and it dropped to 7%.
And I've charged it for the past 20 minutes and it's now at 8%.
Whups.
Better get it repaired before my warranty expires cho.
---
Get well soon Trace ><
---
No matter, no matter... Life's still good yeah.
To quote, it can't get so bad it can't get any worser.
If we'd just stop and think about it for a moment, we really are blessed.
And then we'd just move on?
---
You know, tomorrow, you guys could make history.
Well, for us, at any rate.
So why don't you go out there and own, do yourselves proud =D
cry
and laugh
and enjoy together
as the sun slowly wanes
and the moon now heralds a new dawn
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Santa Claus is dead
Superman, Superman
Shot him through the head
Barbie doll, Barbie doll
Come and save his life
Hello Kitty found them all
And buried them alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment